You don’t need to book together to run as a team, but you will need to create a team online so we can make sure you’re all in the same heat.
You can follow these instructions below to create a team free of charge:
1. Log in to your my.trumin.com account
2. Enter the email address you used to register for the event.
3. Enter your password. If you’ve forgotten your password, click ‘Recover your password’? An email will be sent to your email address to set your new password.
4. After you have logged in, click on ‘My Teams’ at the very top of the page.
5. Click the ‘Manage Teams for Event’ drop-down on the left-hand side of the page, and select the Tough Mudder event that you would like to create a team for.
6. Select ‘Create a New Team’, enter a group name, and create a team password.
7. Then click ‘Save’
8. You will now see the message; ‘You are in a team: “Team Name”.’