International Management Group (Overseas) LLC, Dubai Branch (“IMG”, “us”, “we”, “our”) operates and manages Tough Mudder events in the United Arab Emirates under licence from Tough Mudder Incorporated (“TMI”). IMG is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. The policies below are applicable to Tough Mudder’s website: ToughMudder.ae (the “Website”) which is operated and maintained by IMG.
- YOUR ACCEPTANCE
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
(a) Personal Information. You may send us or we may ask you for information that identifies or describes you, such as your name, email address, telephone numbers, address, zip code, age, and gender (collectively, the “Personal Information”).
Collection of Personal Information
- Certain features of the Service, for example signing up to receive our newsletter, or responding to our survey(s) may require that you provide certain Personal Information.
- We also may collect and store Personal Information about you that we receive from other sources, including but not limited to information you email to us; or information we collect through surveys.;
(b) Aggregated Information. Even if you do not request a newsletter or fill-out a survey, when you interact with our Service, we may collect certain non-personal information. For example, our servers keep an activity log that tracks all visitors to the Website. The information in the activity log does not identify you individually, but may include (among other data): your IP address, your registered domain or home server, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, number of clicks, software crash reports, type of browser used, session identification number, search terms, search results, access times and referring website’s address(es).
(d) No Information Collected From Children. Our site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13 years of age nor do we knowingly correspond in any manner with children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age you should not use this Website, and under no circumstance should you send information about yourself to us. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will immediately delete that child’s information from the Website and cease any further communication.
- HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
- If you fill out a Media Profile Survey, we may share your Personal Information with members of the media and other third parties for marketing and promotional purposes.
- If you fill out a Tough Mudder Universe Survey, we may post certain Personal Information about you in the “Participant Profiles” portion of our Website and may share it with third parties for marketing and promotional purposes. We will not post your Personal information on our Website, but please be careful about what you disclose to us and do not disclose any information that you expect to keep private.
- If you fill out a survey expressing interest in volunteering for and/or hosting a Tough Mudder event or if you request to receive posters or our newsletter, we may use your Personal Information to contact you and may share your Personal Information with third parties for purposes of fulfilling your request.
(c) Use of Anonymous Information. We may use anonymous information to help us determine how you use parts of the Website and how we can improve our Website. We may also use anonymous information to provide information in aggregated form to our partners and other third parties about how our users collectively use the Service. We may also use or share anonymous information (or other information, other than Personal Information) in any other manner that we decide is appropriate or necessary.
(d) Third-Parties. We may occasionally have third party representatives, agents, affiliates and partners that perform functions on our behalf, such as event registration, marketing, analytics, etc. These entities may have access to your Personal Information but only as needed to perform their services or where you have permitted us to pass on your Personal Information.
(e) Emergency Situations. We may also use or disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the Website; (b) protect and defend the our rights or property, the Service or our users, and (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents, or the users of the Website or the public.
(a) Security. The security of your information is of great concern to us. We exercise care in providing secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers. Personal Information collected by the Service is stored in operating environments that are not open to the public. While we try our best to safeguard your information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
(b) Storage. Your Personal Information may be stored on servers in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, where the data protection and other laws may differ from those of other countries. Your Personal Information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate. By accessing or using the Service or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the United States and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
(c) Retention. We take all reasonable steps to retain your Personal Information only for as long as reasonably necessary. If you no longer want us to store your Information you may request for it be removed from our records. Please see below for details of how to request removal.
- LINKING TO OR FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- GOVERNING LAW
- MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to ask us to provide a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small administration fee and to have Personal Information removed or any inaccurate Personal Information about you corrected.
If you would like your Personal Information to be removed from our records or if your Personal Information requires amending then we will endeavor to correct, update or remove your Personal Information as swiftly as possible. This can be done using the following methods:
- By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By writing to TMI at the following address:
IMG Middle East
Building 6, Suite 117
Gold and Diamond Park
Sheikh Zayed Road
While we endeavour to make the updates as promptly as possible, communications may be sent using the original details until the changes have been processed.
You may always opt-out of receiving future e-mail messages and newsletters from us or request. To make such a request, you can send us a message at email@example.com or on each marketing communication there will also be an opportunity for you to unsubscribe.