du Mini Mudder is a 1.5km obstacle course mud run designed specifically for adventure-seeking kids. The course gives kids the chance to work as a team, get muddy, and experience the thrill of adventure.
If you like getting muddy, are tough & strong, always work together, do not whine and are up for an adventure...then du Mini Mudder is for you!
- Hangin In Hangin Out: Let the monkey within come alive as they try out varying levels of monkey bars.
- Mini Everest: The most iconic Tough Mudder obstacle of all time!
- Secret Agent Squeeze: du Mini Mudders will feel like 007 as they slip through the cracks of this ‘laser’ maze with different traps on each lap.
- Tunnel of Terror: Brave the dark and muddy tunnel as you shimmy and slide through to the other side.
- Mount Mudd: Climb, slosh, slip, and squirm your way over Mount Mudd, that rewards kids who conquer it with a slide into—you guessed it—more mud!
- Crazy Climb: Make your way over and through countless hay bales.
- Tumble Weed: Crawl along the ground and underneath a fishing net to come out on the other side!
- Child Carry: Carry your fellow Mini Mudder – and then have them return the favour!
- Killa Chimp: The mini version of Killa Gorilla – but just as fun!
- Mini Mud Mile: Mud, mud and more...mud!
Participant must be aged between 7 and 13 and a minimum height of 42” / 107cm and must be accompanied by an adult or guardian with a valid spectator ticket, purchased online for AED 45.
Check out the course here!
If you've already registered, then check out your info pack here!
The du Mini Mudder Course is set in testing desert terrain set against the backdrop of the iconic Dubai skyline within the grounds surrounding Hamdan Sports Complex. Mudders will be pushed to their limits throughout the gruelling course sand dunes, water and of course the du Mini Mudder obstacles.
Hamdan Sports Complex is a fifteen-minute drive from the Mall of the Emirates, Dubai International Airport and Mirdif, and is easily accessible from both Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Participants and spectators should take exit 611 off of Emirates Road opposite Global Village. See the below map for directions.
Plenty of parking will be available at the venue - upon arrival please follow signposts and the directions of car parking attendants. If you have purchased the ‘Special Ops’ package you will be directed to your specially designated parking area.
Stuff You'll Get
Entry to du Mini Mudder
du Mini Mudder Finisher Headband
Nine awesome Obstacles
A feeling of awesomeness!
All participants and spectators must sign waiver to gain entry to the event.
Mini Mudders must be accompanied by a guardian to sign the waiver and be eligible to take part in du Mini Mudder.
Save time: print and sign your waiver before arriving on site.
Start times for du Mini Mudders will be assigned upon arrival on the day.
What to do
WHAT TO BRING
Ticket(s): Print your tickets before arriving at check-in.
Photo ID: A valid, government-issued photo ID with name, signature, photo and birth date is mandatory to verify your registration. Think Emirates ID, driver’s license or passport.
Cash: Concessions, Beverages, Merchandise and the other great souvenirs can all be purchased with cash. No ATMs will be available in Mudder Village, we strongly encourage bringing currency with you. We don't want to see you sad and hungry.
WHAT TO WEAR
Normal running shoes or off-road training shoes. Spikes or cleats are strictly prohibited.
Dry clothing to change into after the event.
Costumes. Creativity. A sense of humour.
Optional: Hydration system filled with water
Please arrive fully hydrated and take advantage of water stations on course.